main content starts here

Student Registration

To register a student

The information below describes the general process for registering your child at Central Valley School District. For a detailed outline of the process, please read the Registration Procedures and Requirements for Student Enrollment and the Enrollment Letter to Parent or Person in Parental Relation.

Registering a student at Central Valley School District begins with a visit to the District Registrar located at Central Valley Academy, 111 Frederick St., Ilion. Registration hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9 a.m.-noon and 12:30-2 p.m. by appointment only. To schedule an appointment contact the district registrar at 894-3210.

The District Registrar ensures the student is a legal resident of the district and then collects school and state mandated information, Once all registration paperwork is complete, the District Registrar assigns students to the appropriate school building.

  • Kindergarten – Residents of the district who are five years old on or before December 1 are eligible for Kindergarten.
  • PreKindergarten – Residents of the district who are four years old on or before December 1 are eligible for Pre-Kindergarten.

Supplemental Forms

*Nothing will prevent Free Appropriate Public Education (FAPE) for residential students.