Central Valley School District has the following vacancies. Please indicate your interest in writing to the Human Resources Director (unless otherwise indicated) by the date listed.
Parties interested in administrative positions should apply through the Online Application System for Educators (OLAS) website.
- There are not any administrative openings at this time.
Parties interested in instructional positions should apply through the Online Application System for Educators (OLAS) website.
- Navy National Defense Cadet Corps (NNDCC) Lead Instructor—
The Central Valley Central School District located in Ilion, NY is accepting applications for an NNDCC Lead Instructor to start 3 January 2017. Candidates must be able to certify with the US Navy as an NNDCC instructor and preferably be a retired officer or senior enlisted from one of the sea services (Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard) who is capable of being certified to teach NJROTC.
Central Valley CSD is 1 hour East of Syracuse and 1 hour West of Albany NY. School facilities are state-of-the art and both the administration and community are extremely supportive and motivated about having the Navy’s NNDCC program as part of the curriculum. The instructor must be willing to develop drill teams, color guards, and academic teams as part of the training program. Extracurricular commitments to include some evening and weekend events are required.
For more information contact: Dr. Richard Hughes at 315-894-9934 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Food Service Worker 5 hours/day – Interested parties should respond in writing by Friday, Aug. 19 to Dr. Richard Hughes, Superintendent, Central Valley Central School District, 111 Frederick St., Ilion or by phone at 315-894-9934.
- Food Service Helper substitutes – Interested parties should respond in writing to Dr. Richard Hughes, Superintendent, Central Valley Central School District, 111 Frederick St., Ilion or by phone at 315-894-9934.
- Bus drivers – Clean CDL/Class B License with P/S Endorsements required. Interested parties should respond in writing to Chad Francisco, Transportation Supervisor, Central Valley CSD Bus Garage, 22 E. Main Street, Mohawk or by phone at 315-866-2140. (Ongoing recruitment)
Central Valley School District utilizes the Herkimer-Fulton-Hamilton-Otsego BOCES Substitute service. For more information on applying to become a substitute visit the Herkimer-Fulton-Hamilton-Otsego BOCES employment page (Applitrack).
New York State Education Fingerprinting Information
Update to fingerprinting procedures effective July 10, 2015.
- New/prospective employees may go online to https://ny.ibtfingerprint.com/ to schedule an appointment or call toll-free (877) 472-6915.
- The fingerprinting fee ($102) can be paid only with a credit card at the time of scheduling via telephone or website.
- Cash or check payments may be used only at the time of the fingerprinting appointment. Checks should be made payable to MorphoTrust USA.
- When setting up an appointment an ORI number is required which is “TEACH.”
- The closest fingerprinting location to our district is 20 Albany Street, Little Falls, NY. (Other locations are available throughout the state.)
It is the policy of Central Valley Central School District not to discriminate on the basis of sex, handicap, race, color, national origin, or age in its educational programs, activities, or employment, in accordance with Title IX of the 1972 Educational Amendments and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. For more information on this policy, contact Lisa Hoffman, Title IX Officer at 315-574-3115.