2017-18 Board of Education Meetings
The Central Valley School District Board of Education oversees and manages the school district’s affairs, personnel and properties through the goals and policies it adopts.
- Contact the board via Board Clerk Marsha Griffith, firstname.lastname@example.org, 315-894-9934 or email board members directly at email@example.com (automatically forwards a copy of your email to each board of education member)
- Meet the board members – Biographies of each board member
- District policies – PDFs of the board of education policies
- 17-18 District Goals
- District policies, annual required notifications – listing of notifications and other district policies
- District Organization Chart (PDF)
- How to Become a BOE Candidate (PDF) – PDF of a flyer outlining the steps to become a candidate for the board of education
The board meets monthly in public session to conduct district business. Meeting agendas are posted prior to meetings. Per District Policy 2303, minutes are available to the public within two weeks following the date of a meeting; draft copies, so marked, are acceptable, subject to correction. The board reviews and adopts each meeting’s minutes at its next regular meeting. Adopted minutes are published online immediately thereafter.
The website archives agendas and minutes for the current school year and three previous school years. For older documents, please contact Board Clerk Marsha Griffith, firstname.lastname@example.org, 315-894-9934
Printable calendar—PDF (all dates are listed below)
May 15, 2018 – Budget Vote
July 5, 2018 – Reorganization and Regular Meeting
Agenda (7/5/2018) Minutes (7/5/2018)