- All BOCES Bid documents sent to buildings
January 24, 2018
- Preliminary budget forecast and assumptions to Board of Education.
- Presentation of Salaries, Taxes & Benefits
February 15, 2018
- Presentation of Transportation, Debt Service and Athletics & Extra-curriculars
March 1, 2018
- Submit information to calculate Tax Cap at NYS Comptroller
March 7, 2018
- Presentation of BOCES budget
March 28, 2018
- Complete review of Revenue and Expenditure Plans
March 31, 2018
- Latest date for first legal notice announcing the budget vote. Must appear
in two newspapers. Four notices must appear before the vote date.
April 16, 2018
- Last day to file petitions for Board of Education seats
- Last day to submit propositions to be placed on the ballot.
April 17, 2018
- Day for drawing lots for ballot placement for Board of Education Candidates. (if necessary)
April 18, 2018
- Board of Education adopts proposed 2018-2019 Budget
April 19, 2018
- School Property Tax Report Card due to NYSED via internet. Must also be sent to both newspapers for publication.
May 1, 2018
- Proposed Budget and all required attachments must be available at all three buildings.
May 8, 2018
- Budget Hearing held at Jr./Sr. High Large Group Instruction Room
May 9, 2018
- “Six Day Budget Notice” mailed to all eligible voters.
May 15, 2018
- Budget Vote held at Jr./Sr. High School Cafeteria – Noon until 8:00 p.m.