Key numbers-proposed 2018-19 budget
- Total spending—$47,500,000;increase of 5.61 percent or $2,525,000 compared to the current year
- Tax levy—$8,600,000; increase of $164,000 or 1.94 percent tax levy increase
Required budget information
Required budget information online – New York State law requires that school districts post certain budget information online for the public to review. Below find PDFs of each required report. Copies are also available from the district office and each school office.
- 2018-19 Three Part Budget (PDF)—the district’s proposed expenditures broken down into three categories (administration, instruction and capital.
- 2018-19 Budget Expenditure Detail (PDF)—the district’s proposed expenditures by line.
- 2018-19 Budget Revenue Detail (PDF)—the district’s proposed revenues by line.
- 2018-19 Budget Notice (PDF)—a one-page document that compares the district’s proposed budget, tax levy, and three-part budget components to last year’s adopted budget, voting information and projected STAR savings.
- 2018-19 Property Tax Report Card (PDF)—the district’s property tax levy calculation and information related to the district’s reserve funds. This is also available for the NYS Education Department as an Excel spreadsheet.
- Central Valley CSD School Fiscal Report Card—financial, academic and enrollment data as reported by the NYS Education Department. Complete data may be viewed on the NYS Education Department website.
- Property Exemption—listing of properties that are exempt from school property taxes. This includes both tax exempt properties and properties covered under Payment in Lieu of Taxes (PILOT) agreements.
- 2018-19 Administrative Salary Disclosure (PDF)—the superintendent’s and assistant superintendent’s salaries, benefits and other compensation.