Central Valley School District will host the 25th annual soccer camp for boys and girls ages 5-15 on Monday, Aug. 13 – Thursday, Aug. 16. Camp will take place 10 am – 2 pm at the Lower Tolpa Soccer Complex in Mohawk. Complete the Thunder Camp Registration Form (PDF). If you are unable to access the form, please contact Camp Director Jim Mott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each camper gets a FREE T-shirt
- Individualized instruction
- Group drills
- Age-appropriate group games
- Skills competition
Central Valley Soccer Camp staff includes
- Central Valley soccer coaches from both high school programs.
- Past & current varsity players
- Guest clinicians
Central Valley Soccer Camp Rates
- $60 per child. – $70 after August 1
- Family Plan
- Two from same household: $100 total
- Three or more from same household: $120 total
- Postmark applications by Aug. 1 to receive the discounted individual and family rates.
Other important information
- Bring your own lunch
- Campers will be provided water, but should bring other drinks as well.