Arc Herkimer is a leader in Central New York in bringing renowned experts and workshops to individuals with disabilities, families and professionals. As part of their Focus on Families Education Workshop Series, they have announced workshops and events being held this summer and fall. Visit the Arc Herkimer website for more information on the organization and to register for events. You can also register by phone at 315.574.7780 or via email at email@example.com.
Upcoming events and workshops
Learn N’ Play: A Wellness Fair for Kids
- Friday, August 10, 2018 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Arc Park Herkimer, NY
- Cosponsored by Arc Herkimer and Herkimer County HealthNet
Dr. Brad Bennett, Ph.D.: “Understanding and Working with the Needs of Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Other Developmental Disabilities”
- Thursday, August 16, 2018 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Francesca’s, Ilion, NY
Dr. Nancy Musarra, Ph.D. presents her book, The new Normal: 7 Things to Know as You Care For & Love a Child with Special Needs.
- Thursday, October 4, 2018 from 5-7 p.m. at Herkimer High School, Herkimer, NY
- Meet the author and book signing will be held from 7-8 p.m.
Dr. Nancy Musarra, Ph.D., “A Look at Criminal Justice and Legal Proceedings Related to Autism and Other Neurodevelopmental Disorders”
- Friday, October 5, 2018 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. at Herkimer College, Herkimer, NY