Central Valley CSD has scheduled three virtual meetings to answer parent questions about the district's plans to reopen school. Because of COVID restrictions, there will be no in-person meetings. Attendance is limited to 250 participants. The meetings are scheduled for:
Tuesday, Aug. 18 at 7 p.m.
- Join by Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/wdv-nq...
- Join by phone: 219-401-0390 PIN: 892 185 840#
Wednesday, Aug. 19 at 1 p.m.
- Join by Google Meet:https://meet.google.com/jmx-uv...
- Join by phone: 402-922-6529 PIN: 886 452 216#
Thursday, Aug. 20 at 7 p.m.
- Join by Google Meet:https://meet.google.com/sav-rq...
- Join by phone: 219-401-0440 PIN: 914 541 207#
Each meeting will begin with a presentation by Superintendent Jeremy Rich. Mr. Rich will then accept questions from the virtual audience.
Parents are invited to ask questions prior to the meeting. All questions and answers will be posted to our Reopening Q & A page. To submit a question, simply click here. Please include your email address if you would like a response sent directly to you.