The Central Valley Academy Class of 2021 will graduate on Saturday, June 26 at the Adirondack Bank Center at the Utica Memorial Auditorium, 400 Oriskany St W, Utica, NY. Doors open at 3:30 p.m. The ceremony begins at 5 p.m.
- Each senior will receive six tickets for guests. No one may enter the arena without a ticket. Each guest group will sit in a pod socially distanced from other pods.
- Per New York State requirements, guests and graduates must present:
- Proof of having completed the COVID-19 vaccination series at least 14 days prior to the event (vaccination card, Excelsior Pass app on a smartphone, etc.) Note: June 12th is the latest date for final shots. OR
- Proof of negative COVID test: PCR test results must be conducted within 72 hours of the event or a rapid test result must be completed on June 25 or June 26.
- Guests can visit their primary care physician (normal fee is $120) or The Medicine Shoppe in Ilion will administer a rapid test for $30.
- Students can be tested for free at school on June 25.
- Anyone without proof cannot be admitted.
- The ceremony will be livestreamed on the Adirondack Bank Center's YouTube channel.