CVA Principal Richard Keeler is pleased to announce that five CVA athletic teams are New York State Public High School Athletic Association (NYSPHSAA) Scholar-Athlete Teams.
At the end of each sport season, NYSPHSAA honors those teams that excel in the classroom by maintaining a GPA of 90 or higher.
Achieving the honor are:
- Girls Tennis: Anna Bunce, Kaitlyn Edwards, Jasmine Eissler , Olivia Harwick, Skylar Harwick, Mackenzie Lasher, Rachel Malone, Annamaria Martinez, Kaitlyn Przbyla, Kristina Lindberg, and Abigail McCann
- Girls Soccer: Linnea Bush, , Jazmyn Gillette, Grace LaPorte, Brooke Macisco, Sophie Millar, Skylar Mower, Victoria Oliveira, Alyssa Piccione, Taylor Platts, Reilly Rich, Camryn Stone, Alyssa Wadsworth, Lauren Bush, Bethany Feldman, Abigail Jouben, and Macy Vitale
- Competitive Cheerleading: Amy Castle, Savannah Dygert, Charisma Lape, Michelle LeMay, Savannah Moynihan, Claire Orendorf, Karie Overacker, Alexis Priola, Isabelle Rudwall and Megan Streeter
- Girls Cross Country: Chyanna Bernier, Kali Brown, Morgan Crouch, Madison Hoke, Abby Schultz, Hailey Polley, Natalie Perez, Danielle Juby, Carly Nunneker, Katherine Paddock, Libby Seymour , Alexandra Tobin, Gabby Sheldrick, and Kim Latray
- Boys Cross Country: Hunter Shaut, Jacob Schoff, Dale Windecker, David Maxson, Alex LeMay, Nick Kennedy, Drew Foley, Mark Ptasznik , Drew Harrigan , Joshua Frank, and Jeremy Blydenburgh