After July 4, the nurse’s office will send a packet to the parents/guardians of all Central Valley students who have signed up to play a fall sport. The packet will include a blue card and health history form, which must be completed and returned to the school nurse prior to the start of practices. Students who do not have proof of a school physical or a copy of a physical performed by a personal health care professional may not practice or play.
Students needing a sports physical may get one at no charge on the following dates:
- Wednesday, August 1, 8-10 a.m.—CVA nurse’s office
- Wednesday, August 8, 8-10 a.m—CVA nurse’s office.
- Thursday, August 23, 8-10 a.m.—CVA nurse’s office
Fall sports begin:
- Monday, Aug. 13—JV and varsity football
- Thursday, Aug. 16—all other JV and varsity sports
- Monday Aug. 27—all modified sports