Fisher Elementary celebrated another outstanding book fair thanks to the support of our parents and family. The proceeds help support important cultural, social, and academic opportunity for Fisher students.
This year’s theme was “Monster Goosebumps.” To excite students, librarian Mrs. Behe organized several contests. Book fair contest winners were:
“GUESS THE MONSTER BODY PARTS IN THE JAR” (193 parts) Winners received ” Monster Bars.”
- Pre-K : Martin Skandera, (Mrs. Moorhead)
- K : Reily Stanton (Mrs. Scaparo)
- 1st : Kyle Strong (Mrs. Grates)
- 2nd : Chelsey Plows, (closest with 192 guesses) won the Monster Jar and a book . (Mrs. Pedersen)
- 3rd : Derek Newtown (Mrs. Barr)
- 4th : Giavanna Gatto (Mrs. Michael)
BEST MONSTER COLORING SHEET WINNERS: They received “Monster Bars.
- Pre-K :Lilly Baron (Mrs. O’Rourke)
- K : Makayla Coffin (Mrs. McDermott)
- 1st: Makayla Rodgers (Mrs. Bernard)
- 2nd : Tatyanna Lowe (Ms. Libritz)
- 3rd: Juliana He (Mrs. Laubenstein)
- 4th : Mackenzy Macrina (Mrs. Cox)
BEST MONSTER CREATIONS:
- 1st Place: Mrs. Rorick’s 2nd grade “BOOK MONSTER” They received 3 books for their class and a popsicle party to celebrate!!
BEST GROUP MONSTER:
- “Cheerleader Monster” Brianna Williams,Gianna Gemelli, Giavanna Gatto, and Madison Russell from Mrs. Michaels’ 4th grade:” Group members received “Monster Bars.”
- Honorable Mention: Mrs. Barrs’ 3rd grade: 2 books for the class and flag pencils.
- Honorable Mention: Mrs. Briens’ 1st grade : 2 books for the class and flag pencils.