Central Valley Academy has some important order dates coming up next week. Mark your calendars so you don’t miss out on senior graduation announcements or yearbook orders.
Class of 2015 graduation announcements, cap & gown orders – Jan. 14
A Jostens’ representative will be in the cafeteria 11-11:50 a.m. on Jan. 14 to assist with cap and gown orders. BOCES students will be able to order in the main lobby at 8:30 a.m. Information packets were sent home with students. Additional packets/order forms can be picked up in the Guidance Office or you can view information on the Jostens’ CVA website. Mail in orders will be accepted for graduation announcement orders until Jan. 26.
- A deposit of $60 is required at time of order. Amount must be paid in full if total order is less than $60.
- Checks and money orders should be made payable to Jostens.
- Major credit cards are also accepted.
Yearbook orders – Jan. 16
Don’t miss out on your copy of the 2015 Central Valley Academy yearbook! Down payments for orders will be taken on Jan. 16.
- The cost is $60 for plain yearbook, extra charge for personalized yearbook.
- The minimum deposit amount required is $10 for plain, 15% for personalized, due Jan. 16.
- Balance must be paid in full by the June pick up date.
- Order forms have previously been filled out. See Mr. Laurion or Ms. Burney to place a new order or to pay.
- Orders and payments can also be made on the Jostens’ CVA Yearbook website.