Herkimer College will host two financial aid workshops this fall. Both are open to all students, regardless of the college they plan to attend. The dates are:
- Saturday, Oct. 19 at 9 a.m. in the Academic Support Center Computer Lab (Library Building)
- Wednesday, Nov. 6 at 6 p.m. in the Academic Support Center Computer Lab (Library Building)
Both workshops will cover:
- A brief overview of financial aid programs
- What’s new in financial aid
- How financial aid is processed
- “Hands-on” time to help parents and students complete the FAFSA and TAP application for the school of their choice.
Space is limited, so reserve space by contacting the college at email@example.com or 315-866-0300 x 8246.