Central Valley School District has the following vacancies. Please indicate your interest in writing to the Human Resources Director (unless otherwise indicated) by the date listed.
Parties interested in administrative positions should apply through the Online Application System for Educators (OLAS) website.
- There are not any administrative openings at this time.
Parties interested in instructional positions should apply through the Online Application System for Educators (OLAS) website.
- Teacher Aides – 5.75 hours per day – Interested parties should submit resume with letter of interest and/or the Non-Instructional Employment application to Frances LaPaglia, Director of Elementary Education and Human Resources, Central Valley CSD District Office, 111 Frederick Street, Ilion. Please apply no later than Wednesday, August 22, 2018.
- Bus drivers – Clean CDL/Class B License with P/S Endorsements required. Interested parties should respond in writing to Chad Francisco, Transportation Supervisor, Central Valley CSD Bus Garage, 22 E. Main Street, Mohawk or by phone at 315-866-2140. (Ongoing recruitment)
Central Valley School District utilizes the Herkimer-Fulton-Hamilton-Otsego BOCES Substitute service. For more information on applying to become a substitute visit the Herkimer-Fulton-Hamilton-Otsego BOCES employment page (Applitrack).
New York State Education Fingerprinting Information
Update to fingerprinting procedures effective July 14, 2017.
- New/prospective employees may go to the IdentoGo website to schedule an appointment. You must use the appropriate service code or link below when registering.
- The fingerprint application fee is $99.
- Fingerprint locations in your area can be looked up via the links above.
- You may call MorphoTrust to schedule an appointment at: (877) 472-6915.
It is the policy of Central Valley Central School District not to discriminate on the basis of sex, handicap, race, color, national origin, or age in its educational programs, activities, or employment, in accordance with Title IX of the 1972 Educational Amendments and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. For more information on this policy, contact Lisa Hoffman, Title IX Officer at 315-574-3115.