From now through Nov. 26, the CVA Key Club is collecting items for Operation Candy Cane, a program that provides deploying service members with snacks and drinks as they await their flights in the Corporal Gregory Harris Courtesy Room at Syracuse Airport.
Students in each grade have been asked to contribute the following:
- 7th- ground coffee (not keurig)
- 8th-small boxes and bottles of fruit juice
- 9th -snack size bags of chips
- 10th-fruit roll ups
- 11th-Hormel type microwaveable meals (not frozen)
- 12th- paper towels and napkins
If you would like to contribute, please send your donations to CVA with a student or drop them off in the CVA Main Office, 111 Frederick St., Ilion.