Central Valley is pleased to make Summer Enrichment Camp available for current grade K-11 students. There is a wide range of choices for various grade levels over the summer. Sessions will be held at Barringer Road Elementary or Central Valley Academy. Note that offerings are specific to the week and grade level; not all programs are open to all ages.
DATES AND TIMES
Programs will be offered on the dates indicated in each description on the registration form. They can also be viewed on the Summer 2022 Enrichment Calendar: https://bit.ly/2022SummerEnric...
- Week 1 - July 5-8: noon-2:30 p.m. Tuesday-Friday
- Week 2 - July 11-14: noon-2:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- Week 3 - July 18-21: noon-2:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- Week 4 - July 25-July 28: noon-2:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- Week 5 - Aug 1-4: noon-2:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday
Use the appropriate form to register your child. Enrollment is limited by week, subject, and age group. Openings will be filled on a first-come first-served basis. By the end of school, the camp advisor will notify you whether space is available in your requested session(s). Registration ends June 15.
- K-4 Elementary Enrichment Camp registration form
- 5-11 Middle/High School Enrichment Camp registration form
- Students attending Academic Summer School: As part of the academic program, the district will offer transportation for both the morning academic and afternoon enrichment sessions.
- Students attending Summer Camp ONLY: The district is not able to provide home-to-camp-to-home transportation. Parents/guardians are responsible for transportation to and from the camps.
- Camp shuttle: The district will run a shuttle bus between Weller Library in Mohawk, Barringer Road, and CVA.