Herkimer County Public Health will host a Student Kickoff Vaccination clinic for individuals 12 years old and older 2-6 p.m. on Wednesday, Jun 9 at the Herkimer College Gym.
The primary goal is to vaccinate school-aged students, but the clinic will be able to handle a limited number of family attendees. This is the Pfizer two-dose vaccine. Individuals will receive the first dose on June 9 and schedule the second dose three weeks later at the clinic.
Space is limited. To guarantee your place, schedule an appointment—there are limited walk-in slots. To schedule:
- Click this link https://apps2.health.ny.gov/doh2/applinks/cdmspr/2/counties?DateID=C36A1FA2FB1C0376E0530A6C7C15E2D5,
- Call Herkimer County Public Health at 315-867-1176, or
- Advise your school nurse of your interest.
Other important information
- Parent or guardian must be present
- Bring an insurance card (the vaccine is free)
- Bring a student and/or guardian ID card