Parents have the opportunity to honor their senior sons and daughters with personal ads in the 2019 “The Storm” yearbook. Choose from 10 different sized ads (ad sizes are shown on the Ad Contract). All materials and payment must be received by end of day on Friday, Feb. 8. Late submissions are not guaranteed placement. Make checks payable to “Central Valley CSD.” For questions, please contact Ellen Burney, yearbook adviser at 315-895-7471 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ads are kept confidential.
Prices are as follows:
- 1 Block: $20
- 2 Blocks: $40
- 3 Blocks: $60
- 4 Blocks: $75
- 5 Blocks: $90
- 6 Blocks: $105
- 7 Blocks: $120
- 8 Blocks: $135
- 9 Blocks: $150
- 10 Blocks: $160
To place an ad in the yearbook, print and complete the Ad Contract, return it with payment to CVA, 111 Frederick St., Ilion, NY 13357.
- Complete the front page with contact information, ad size desired, and other relevant information.
- Be sure to check the box and provide email to view a digital proof of the ad before it is printed.
- Sketch out your ad in the spaces on the back.
- Submit art if desired— high resolution clip art (or staff can provide clip art), high resolution (300 dpi) digital photo. or high quality printed photo. Email digital files to email@example.com. Print photos will be returned in good condition if you provide a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- This will be kept completely confidential and will not be revealed until the distribution of the 2019 yearbook. Digital photographs are acceptable provided they are printed on high quality photo paper. You may also email photos (300dpi) to the above listed email address. All printed photographs will be returned in good condition as long as you provide a self addressed stamped envelope. If you wish to view the ad when complete, please provide an accurate email address to which the ad may be sent.