Central Valley School District is proud to announce that six of the school’s eight varsity fall sports teams earned the NYSPHSAA Scholar Athlete Team Award.
“In August, we set a goal for all varsity teams to earn the NYSPHSAA Scholar Athlete Team Award. Overall, 58.4% of CVA’s varsity athletes posted a first quarter average of 90% or higher,” said Garrett Olds, Sports & Eligibility Coordinator.
Teams earning the honor are:
- Tennis – Coach Obernessor
- Boys Cross Country – Coach Maxson
- Girls Cross Country – Coach Farber
- Boys Soccer – Coach Mott
- Girls Soccer – Coach Costin
- Field Hockey – Coach McKinley