Central Valley CSD will hold registration for 2023-24 PreK and new student Kindergarten students 4-6 p.m. on Wednesday, Mar. 1 at Fisher Elementary School, Fisher Ave., Mohawk.
Note: Current Central Valley PreK students do not need to register for kindergarten.
- To be eligible to enter PreKindergarten in September 2023, a child must be 4 years of age on or before Dec. 1, 2023 and must reside in the Central Valley School District.
- To be eligible to enter Kindergarten in September 2023, a child must be 5 years of age on or before Dec. 1, 2023 and must reside in the Central Valley School District.
Documents needed for registration
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of residency, including two (2) of the following items:
- National Grid bill
- Telephone bill
- Current NYS driver's license
- Oil/propane delivery bill
- Cable bill
- Insurance bill
- Health forms
- Immunization records
- Most current physical
Unable to make Registration Night?
If you are unable to make the registration night and have a child eligible for PreK or kindergarten, please call the Fisher main office at (315) 866-4851 for a registration packet or you can go on the district website at https://www.cvalleycsd.org to print off a registration packet.
All completed registration packets must be brought to Fisher Elementary School.