Transcript Requests

Student transcripts are provided free of charge to former Central Valley, Ilion, and Mohawk students. They can be sent directly to the school/university or graduate.

Contact the Central Valley Academy Guidance Office at (315) 895-7120.

Provide the following information:

  • Year of graduation

  • Maiden name (if applicable)

  • Daytime phone number

  • Name and address of where to send the transcript