Central Valley residents can now register new students for prekindergarten and kindergarten (new kindergarten students only - no need to register students currently enrolled in CV PreK). For any questions call 315-866-4851 .
Note: PreK classes fill up quickly, return your completed packet as soon as completed.
To be eligible to enter:
- Kindergarten in September 2021, a child must be 5 years of age on or before December 1, 2021 and must reside in the Central Valley School District.
- Prekindergarten in September 2021, a child must be 4 years of age on or before December 1, 2021 and must reside in the Central Valley School District.
For a registration packet:
- Visit the district's student registration page and download the required forms,
- Come to the Fisher Elementary School to pick up a packet, or
- Call 315-866-4851 to have a packet sent to your home.
You will need to submit the following paperwork with your registration packet:
- Proof of age (birth certificate)
- Proof of residency, including two (2) of the following items:
- National Grid bill
- Telephone bill
- Current NYS driver's license
- Oil/propane delivery bill
- Cable bill
- Insurance bill
- Immunization records and your child’s most updated physical
Please return in person or mail the completed registration packet to:Fisher Elementary School
10 Fisher Ave.
Mohawk, NY 13407