Class of 2022 advisors Tara Raux and Sarah Seamon sent home prom information to the parents, guardians, and members of the Class of 2022. The letter provides all the details and includes a permission slip that students and parents must sign. Download a copy of the letter and permission slip here.
Here are the highlights (read the letter for more details):
- Prom is 6-10 p.m. on Saturday, May 22 at the Yahnundasis Golf Club, 8639 Seneca Turnpike, New Hartford.
- Tickets are $50 per person. Includes hors d'oeuvres, salad station, mashed potato bar, pasta station, carving station, ice cream sundae bar, beverage station, DJ, and photo-booth.
- No Grand March, but procession at Yahnundasis will be broadcast on Facebook Live.
- Professional photos available through Bob Critser, DSP Images, www.dspimages.com, 315-866-6100.
- Students arrive by 5:30 p.m. and may not leave prior to 10 p.m.
- Masks are required.
- COVID protocols require proof of vaccination, proof of confirmed case and recovery, or negative COVID test. (see the letter for details)
- Attendees must be in good academic standing and must attend all classes on the half-day on Friday, May 21.
Be sure to read the letter and to complete the form. For other questions, please reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.