Central Valley CSD will host a free Herkimer County Public Health student COVID-19 vaccine clinic 9 a.m. to noon on Monday, Aug. 9 in the CVA old cafeteria at 111 Frederick St., Ilion. Students age 12 and older and accompanying adults are eligible. There are no appointments; walk-in only.
- Students who are 12 or older are eligible to receive the vaccine at any of the locations.
- Adults accompanying students also are eligible to receive vaccines.
- The vaccines are free.
- Second doses of the vaccine will be scheduled at the time students receive their first dose.
- A parent/guardian must be present for the vaccine clinic for any students who are younger than 18 - or another adult can accompany the student with a note from a guardian with written permission and contact information.
- Identification is required. If a minor doesn't have ID, the attending parents/guardians must present their ID on behalf of the minor.
- Insurance cards are also required if the vaccine recipient is insured.
Questions: Call the Herkimer County Public Health Department at 315-867-1176.
Other locations and dates
- Dolgeville: 1-4 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 2, in the Dolgeville High School cafeteria at 38 Slawson St. in Dolgeville
- Herkimer: 1-4 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 5, at the Herkimer Jr./Sr. High School at 801 W. German St. in Herkimer
- Herkimer BOCES: 9 a.m. to noon on Friday, Aug. 6, in the gym at the Remington Educational Complex at 77 E. North St. in Ilion
- Owen D. Young: 9 a.m. to noon on Tuesday, Aug. 10, in the auditorium at Owen D. Young Central School District at 2316 State Route 80 in Van Hornesville
- Frankfort-Schuyler: 1-4 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 10, in the Frankfort-Schuyler Middle School/High School cafeteria at 605 Palmer St. in Frankfort